Lucky patcher is an android app for rooted android devices which has control over the app permissions for the apps that are installed on our android mobile. Lucky patcher is created by developer chelpus. Lucky patcher is a must have android app for all the people who use android rooted devices. Using lucky patcher we can remove the ads which appear on our mobile, use premium apps for free, change the app permissions, use premium apps for free.
Lucky Patcher Apk for Android – Download
Lucky patcher for android rooted devices:
Lucky patcher app is helpful in doing many things for android rooted devices. It is only available for android rooted devices. Lucky patcher is available on google playstore for download.For example you have you have a rooted android device then the apps present in you mobile can be tweaked in the way we want . The permissions that app has can be changed also many more things.
Lucky patcher although being an amazing app it sometimes gives some small problems to some users while doing the required things. But we can’t say until we test it on all devices. You can install and check if it’s working for you or not.
The app has many number of downloads in the playstore and also the memory it consumes is veryless . Therefore it can be used without any problem for insufficent storage like some other similar apps.
FEATURES OF LUCKY PATCHER:
- Lucky patcher although being such a useful app is available for free , we have provided the free link below.
- Lucky patcher is only for all the rooted devices for android.
- Lucky patcher can be used to hack in app purchases.
- It can also be used to change the app permissions.
- It can be used to remove those irritating google ads which appear all the way in the android devices.
- Premium applications can be bypassed and can use those premium apps for free.
- It can also be used to backup the applications.
HOW TO USE LUCKY PATCHER ON ROOTED ANDROID MOBILE:
- First you must have a rooted android device to be able to use lucky patcher. If your device is not rooted then you must root your device at your own risk.
- Once you root your device backup the device using avast backup or any backup you like.
- After backing up the device visit this link to download the apk for lucky patcher:
- Install the downloaded apk for lucky patcher and wait until it gets installed.
HOW TO USE LUCKY PATCHER TO REMOVE LICENSE OF ANY OF THE APPS:
- First open your app drawer on your rooted android device then open lucky patcher app. Apps installed in your phone will appear in a list.
- Now you must click on the specific app you want to remove the permissions.
- Once you do that Click on Open Menu of Patches’> Remove License Verification’> Auto Modes ‘> then Apply.
How to remove google ads using lucky patcher:
- Again open your app drawer on your rooted android device then open lucky patcher app. Apps installed in your phone will appear in a list.
- Once again you must click on the specific app you want to remove the permissions.
- Lastly Click and Open Menu of Patches’> Remove Google Ads’> Patch to remove Google Ads’> Finally Apply.
Lucky patcher can be useful in many ways . We have provided you all the details about lucky patcher. If you have liked this article then please consider sharing it!